International SOS is the world’s leading international healthcare, medical assistance, and security services company.
We help organizations manage the health and security risks facing their international travelers and expatriates.
- General Practitioner, Has completed his/her mandatory government service / PTT is an advantage
- Posses STR & ATLS/ ACLS/ Hiperkes training certificates
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Eager to give the best services for your patient
- Mature and pleasant personality with a strong personal drive
- Willingness to be assigned to any of International SOS remote location all over Indonesia and abroad
ext : 18 April 2012
Send CV to :